Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I report an animal bite?
- Where can I get your application forms and how do I know which ones to get?
- How do I file a complaint?
- Rabies Exposures and Animal Bite Investigations
- Licensing and Inspections of Food Service Facilities
- Permitting and Inspections of Aquatic Facilities
- Bed Bug Investigations
- Licensing and Inspection of Temporary Food Service Facilities
- Foodborne Illness Outbreak Investgations
- Food Related Training and Certification Classes
- Pet Stores and Psittacine Birds
- Body Piercing Establishments and Piercers
- Environmental Health Surveys for Foster Care and Adoption
- Guide to Skin Wounds and Water Contact
- Freedom of Information - Copy Request
- Freedom of Information - File Review
Isle of Wight Center (across from Ocean City, off RT 90)
13070 St. Martin's Neck Road,
Bishopville, MD 21813
Phone: 410-352-3234 and 410-641-9559 (toll free from Pocomoke area)
Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Also located at the Isle of Wight Center:
Worcester County Treasurer's Office: 410-352-3055