Need help with substance abuse recovery?
Call us at 410-632-1100 and ask about treatment and recovery resources.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency please immediately call 9-1-1
- If you need help entering treatment you can dial 2-1-1 anywhere in Maryland. Visit 211md.org for more information.
- Contact the Worcester Addictions Cooperative Service Center at 410-213-0202
- Walk-in help is available at Worcester Health clinical sites (Berlin, Snow Hill, Pocomoke) during business hours
- Contact our 24/7 Peer Support 'Safe Station' by calling 1-844-ONE-PEER (1-844-663-7337).